Megamasso International Fan Community
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Megamasso International Fan Community

MEGA-STAR's is a community created to gather every fans of the VK band : MEGAMASSO

AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  

Shattered's presentation

AuteurMessage
Shattered
Admin
Shattered

Shattered's presentation Empty
MessageSujet: Shattered's presentation   Shattered's presentation EmptyLun 31 Aoû - 12:26

As everyone this is mine ! Nice to meet you everyone ! ! \(^0^)/

Nickname
: Shattered

How old are you : 23 y/o

Hobbies : Drawing

Your country : France

Visual Kei bands you like other than Megamasso : Versailles, Femme Fatale, D

Favorites songs by Megamasso : Mangetsu no Yoru ni Nukedashite, Saigo no Yoru Kiss o Shite, The First Nimbus, Silent Girl, Sekai no Owari no Jellyfish, Ame Gakkitai, Air Station Dance,Surrender PowerPlant no Kanshu...

Favorites PVs of Megamasso : Miss Waves, Snowy Blue, Memories, Hoshi Furi machi nite,Modern Amplifier,Deep Snow,Nozomi Ga Kubo...

Which member do you like the most : Ryohei would be the first even if I really like Gou and Inzargi.

Have you ever been to an instore or a live ?! I had the chance to see Megamasso during an instore for SWANSONG and since that I followed them to Japan for the Nishutari tour !

How did you know about Megamasso ?! : I knew Ryohei from Japanese low rez Caramel Town during the time he was in Ayabie, after he left the band I gave up on listenning but one day I was on the internet and I saw a familiar drawing on a CD Cover that was Namida Neko after listenning to that I had no choice than becoming a Ryohei fan one more time, and little by little learning more about Gou and Inzargi I became a fan of Megamasso without being aware when it started lol.

Becoming a member of this forum do you have something you want to do with the help other fans : I would like to meet other fans and maybe create with everyone some fanprojects and things like that, I want Megamasso to have a bigger fanbase in overseas countries.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
https://megamasso-ifc.board-directory.net

Shattered's presentation
Page 1 sur 1