Megamasso International Fan Community
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Megamasso International Fan Community

MEGA-STAR's is a community created to gather every fans of the VK band : MEGAMASSO

AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  

Ameblo translation

AuteurMessage
Shattered
Admin
Shattered

Ameblo translation Empty
MessageSujet: Ameblo translation   Ameblo translation EmptyMer 2 Sep - 13:56

[The form of the hole of the ear]

it became frequent, for the form of the ear to become a main topic.
At leat, (on my blog, the subject about the position of the ear for example...) but discussions about the hearhole ?
there aren't so much I think.

what I mean to say is, there was recently I've been troubled by circumstance on the ear monitor.
I asked to make an ear monitor you see.

Today was the day I had to take the mesure on the form of my earhole and.

Ameblo translation O0720010

↑This has nothing to do with the subject but, the sudden me playing with the Kendama* (*cup and ball game) (๑•᎑•๑) Is everyone strong at Kendama ?

"You're earhole is completely straight !" they praised me ヽ(=´▽`=)ノ (There maybe wasn't any admirationin this, moreover, except from the outside it can't be seen)

I was not aware about the fact that every people have an hearhole in a different shape from each other ! ...

but, thinking on it with calm there is a certain amount of songs when it sounds strongly grinding at the opposite is it useful when you have to swim...
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
https://megamasso-ifc.board-directory.net
Shattered
Admin
Shattered

Ameblo translation Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Ameblo translation   Ameblo translation EmptyMer 2 Sep - 14:10

[The musicians loving the manga Hokuto no Ken ヽ(=´▽`=)ノ]

To say, today was the Rame-Talk I was called to appear !

Ameblo translation O0800011

↑ I had a lot of fun ! ヽ(=´▽`=)ノ

howewer, that was an event with a strong feeling made maybe only for our own satisfaction (Laugh)

Gaku-Kun's pose looks great...

Concerning everyone in the back row I have nothing to say

especially about the one who's the most on the right up this is absolutely no Comment  (๑•᎑•๑)

Well, from tomorrow the rehearsal for the tour final begin

I'll give my best !
Shattered
Admin
Shattered

Ameblo translation Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Ameblo translation   Ameblo translation EmptyJeu 3 Sep - 14:29

[The begining of the rehearsal for the tour final]

Ameblo translation O0800012

↑ At the contrary from yesterday's one the poses of the guys in the back on this photo are more similar as Hokuto no Ken (Laugh)

To let this beside ( ՞ةڼ◔)

From today begin the everyday rehearsals for the tour final. Since almost half of the setlist are songs from the album even among the tour they have been polished but, songs which haven't been played during the tour, setting and the way we end the live has changed and some songs has changed a bit that's why now it's checking (๑´ڡ`๑)

Moreover, today after a while it was sunny in Tokyo so this is surrounded by the sunlight that I woke up ヽ(=´▽`=)ノ

Howewer, coming back I was falling in doze a little so when I woke up the 99omiai (*arranged weddings) show was over.

Everyone, did you watch that ? (For me it's a show that I really love)
Contenu sponsorisé

Ameblo translation Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Ameblo translation   Ameblo translation Empty

Ameblo translation
Page 1 sur 1